Voigtlander 17.5mm f0.95 MFT Nokton Lens
With a focal length of 17.5mm and an angle of view of 64,6° this aspherical lens allows even at wide open aperture extremely sharp images.
Voigtlander's Nokton 17.5mm f/0.95 Lens for Micro 4/3 Cameras is a breathtaking wide-angle lens that combines an extraordinary maximum aperture of f0.95 with a superb 10-blade diaphragm for magnificent low-light/shallow depth-of-field images--photographs or video. A selective aperture control system allows a continuous and soundless change of the aperture (and depth-of-field as well, of course). This manual focus lens (equivalent to a 35mm lens on a full-frame camera) focuses down to a very close 5.9". The Nokton 17.5mm f/0.95 is destined to become the standard wide-angle, low-light, shallow depth-of-field lens for Micro 4/3 camera users. It's ready for its close-up.
- Exceptionally fast f/0.95 wide-angle lens (35mm equivalent) for Micro 4/3 cameras
- Continuous and soundless change of the aperture (and depth of field) is possible with selective aperture control system
- Very close-focusing lens - 15cm
- Aspherical lens elements provide crisp images
- Diaphragm has 10 blades, producing outstanding, beautiful bokeh in the out-of-focus areas of your images
For some excellent examples of the bokeh the 0.95 Nokton Series can deliver click here - all shots © Damien McGillicuddy
|Elements / Groups||N/A|
|Angle of View||°|
|Lens Type||Wide Angle|
|Lens Coverage||Full Frame / 35mm|
|Lens Focus Mechanism||Manual|
|Compatible Lens Hood||N/A|
Content of video may not represent the actual product or contents and is for information/educational/illustrative purposes only.