LEE Filters LEE100 NIKKOR Z 14-24 f2.8 S Holder Kit
Redesigned LEE100 Holder, developed specifically for the NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f2.8 S lens and designed for optimal vignette performance.
Specially developed by LEE for the latest generation of super-wide angle zoom and prime lenses to provide access to the popular LEE100 fi lter eco-system.
This beautifully machined metal filter holder, manufactured from aluminium, uses a new compression ring mounting system that attaches around the front of the lens barrel and locks securely to the lens without risk of damage to the lens barrel or hood mount.
It’s twin-slot filter guides provide full 360-degree fi lter holder rotation, to enable the exact placement of filter effects into the image path.
The super-wide nature of this new filter holder requires the use of slot-in filter adaptor frames to accept LEE100 100x100mm and 100x150mm filters and the kit includes the filter holder, a compression ring for the NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f2.8 S lens, one of each of the two filter adaptor frame sizes and a drawstring carry pouch.
Please note that the LEE100 Clip-on Circular Polariser is not compatible with this holder. The LEE100 Slot-in Circular Polariser may be used with the appropriate filter adaptor frame.
- Featuring a bespoke compression system for a secure fit without damaging the lens barrel.
- Visual “smart alignment” markings help to secure the holder in the correct position on the lens.
- Made from aluminium alloy, with an anti-reflective coating and an integrated gasket to protect against light leak.
- Uses the same interchangeable, modular guide blocks as the standard LEE100 System for a quick and easy fit.
- Innovative quick-change filter frames enable photographers to use their existing 100x100mm standard and 100x150mm graduated LEE Filters.
- Integrated handling tabs on the filter frames allow for easy positioning without having to directly touch the filter surface, mitigating fingerprints and increasing the filter’s usable visible area.
- A physical stop on the filter frames optimizes the filter’s position relative to the lens, ensuring the filter’s edge won’t drop into the shot.
|Compatible Filter Sizes