Voigtlander 10.5mm f0.95 MFT Nokton Lens
With a focal length of 10.5mm and an angle of view of 93° this aspherical lens allows even at wide open aperture extremely sharp images.
Voigtlander's NEW and highly anticipated Nokton 10.5mm F0.95 is the super wide-angle lens designed exclusive for Micro Four Thirds mount. The angle of view 93° is equivalent to 21mmwide lens (Crop factor : x2). This lens achieves an amazing high speed of F0.95 wide open, and has 2pcs Asphericalelements (3 surfaces are Aspherical) so that you can get sharp images even wide open. 10.5mm F0.95 also has Selective Aperture Control System as same as the other Voigtlnader MFT series lenses.
- Exceptionally fast f/0.95 wide-angle lens (35mm equivalent) for Micro 4/3 cameras
- Continuous and soundless change of the aperture (and depth of field) is possible with selective aperture control system
- 13 elements in 10 groups with Super High Refractive element and Aspherical element.
- Aspherical lens elements provide crisp images
- Diaphragm has 10 blades, producing outstanding, beautiful bokeh in the out-of-focus areas of your images
For some excellent examples of the bokeh the 0.95 Nokton Series can deliver click here - all shots © Damien McGillicuddy
|Aperture Range||f0.95 - f22|
|Elements / Groups||N/A|
|Angle of View||N/A|
|Lens Type||Wide Angle|
|Lens Coverage||Full Frame / 35mm|
|Lens Focus Mechanism||Manual|
|Compatible Lens Hood||N/A|