The new Qflash TRIO QF8 combines a Qflash head with built-in FreeXwire TTL radio and QTTL adapter for your digital camera. Slip it onto the camera hot-shoe, connect a Turbo with the included long power cable CQ8, and go.
Qflash TRIO has all the same features as other Qflash models including: Manual, Auto, Auto-Fill, TTL, and Program (Pre-Sets) Modes. TRIO is powered by Quantum's line of Turbo battery packs.
Radio Wireless TTL
TRIO's radio sends TTL commands to other remote Qflash TRIO's. Configure distinct modes and settings of remote Qflash TRIO's from the on-camera TRIO.
Qflash Studio Quality Light
TRIO comes with parabolic reflector for producing studio quality light. It is removable to quickly interchange for bare bulb, wide angle, diffused, and telephoto reflectors.
Firmware Updates - A USB port has been added to Qflash TRIO for easily downloading of updates, plus TRIO has all the same features as other Qflash models including: Manual, Auto, Auto-Fill, TTL, and Program Modes (Pre-Sets). TRIO is powered by Quantum's line of Turbo battery packs
Pros worldwide depend on Qflash for high quality rapid flash firing... standing up to intense assignments that leave other shoe mounts gasping. Now, get Qflash rugged reliability in the shoe mount TRIO.
An accessory, Qflash PILOT QF9, provides all the features of the TRIO, including a USB port, without the flash head. The PILOT commands remote Qflash, and requires either Turbo power or "AA" batteries and mounts to a hot shoe.
- TRIO comes with flashtube, power cable, standard reflector, diffuser disc, thread adaptor, USB cable and instructions. Any Turbo battery can be used to power the TRIO.
- PILOT comes with USB cable, 4 x AA cells and instructions. The PILOT can be powered by 4 x AA cells or by a Turbo battery.
- TRIO units incorporate the TTL facility for either Nikon or Canon system cameras as well as a FreeXWire receiver and transmitter.
- PILOT units incorporate the TTL facility for either Nikon or Canon system cameras as well as a FreeXWire transmitter.
- TRIO flash units can be fired all day long at fast recycling speeds without overheating.