TetherTools TB-MC-005 TetherBLOCK Graphite
The TetherBLOCK® MC Graphite is designed to help protect your camera’s data connection port while shooting using a tripod or hand held. Simply secure TetherBLOCK® to your camera, thread in the data cable, then plug one end into your camera and the other end into your computer — you are done!
TetherTools TetherBLOCK Graphite
Camera data ports are fragile and expensive to repair. When shooting tethered in studio or on location, a trip or tug can cause your tether cable to become dislodged or cause serious damage to your camera’s data ports. The TetherBlock is a must-have for photographers shooting tethered both handheld or using a tripod.
The TetherBlock is designed to prevent accidental removal of a cable from your camera's data ports by snaking a USB, FireWire, or HDMI cable through one of TetherBlock’s three channels. A 1/4"-20 slotted screw attaches the plate to the camera, and can be tightened with a screwdriver or coin.
From there, either shoot handheld or attach the TetherBlock to your camera's tripod mount and you'll be able to shoot tethered to a computer without fear of your tethered cable becoming unplugged. TetherBlock Arca simply connects to any Arca compatible tripod head and TetherBlock mates with your favorite plate to connect to any existing tripod head.
Easy to mount, the TetherBlock has both a 1/4"-20 and a 3/8" tripod thread, allowing it to be mounted directly onto a tripod or head.
Constructed in the USA from a single piece of precision milled T5 aerospace aluminum alloy, the TetherBlock is extremely durable while remaining lightweight and is covered by Tether Tools Lifetime Warranty.
- Keeps tether cables connected and secured to camera
- Protects expensive camera ports from damage
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- Multiple routing channels accept thick, medium or thin cables
- Rubber non-slip pads keep the TetherBlock from moving once attached to the camera
- Additional 1/4-20" female threads allow mounting non Arca-compatible tripod plates
- Fits camera's tripod mount via either a 1/4"-20 or 3/8" thread mount
- Multiple channels accept thick, medium or thin cables
- Non-slip friction pads prevent camera twist
- Dual 1/4"-20 female accessory threads for direct connection to a 1/4"-20 mount
- Use with long straight-in cables, right-angle cables or right-angle adapters
- Use with shorter cables and active extensions for longer distances
- Use to secure any cables that connect to or near your camera for use in photography, video, audio, etc.
|Fit||1/4"-20 or 3/8" thread mount|