TetherTools JS040 JerkStopper Guitar Support
The JerkStopper Guitar Support removes the stress and strain from instrument cables, ensuring the cord plug stays in and is protected from popping, static, cable stress, and plug damage.
The JerkStopper Guitar Support removes the stress and strain from instrument cables, ensuring the cord plug stays in and is protected from popping, static, cable stress, and plug damage. Removing the stress from the cord and plug increases the instrument cable’s lifespan.
The patented JerkStopper cable retention device provides an anchor point allowing slack in the cord preventing damage or dislodging. Secure the JerkStopper to any electric or acoustic guitar that has a shoulder strap eyelet. Works with or without a shoulder strap installed.
Once installed, the included quick release enables plugging and unplugging in seconds.
Supports standard guitar cables and any cable with a diameter from 3.5mm to 8.5mm.
The JerkStopper is a versatile and inexpensive tool that could potentially save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars in preventable damage.
Also available in the JerkStopper Guitar Kit.
- Secures to any electric or acoustic guitar with a shoulder strap eyelet
- Increase lifespan of instrument cables
- Works with or without a shoulder strap installed
- Quick release for plugging and un-plugging fast
- Prevent popping, static, plug and cable damage and accidental disconnects
- Supports cable diameters from 3.5mm to 8.5mm
|JerkStopper Cable Management||Audio + Music|
|Tethering Accessory Type||Cable Management|