TetherTools RS290KT Rock Solid Master Articulating Arm + Clamp Kit
The Rock Solid Master Articulating Arm + Master Clamp Kit is designed to hold fixtures and devices securely in place in a variety of situations. The Kit includes the Rock Solid Master Articulating Arm and the Rock Solid Master Clamp.
The Rock Solid Master Articulating Arm is a fully adjustable arm designed for positioning a tablet, small monitors, camera, light, flash and many other accessories in the optimal position.
The Rock Solid Master Clamp is an indispensable piece of gear designed to mount arms and gear to an array of round or flat surfaces. In addition to securing Tether Tables, Wallee Connects, and Local Vu Mounts, it will hold just about anything else including cameras, strobes, flashes, umbrellas, cross bars, even other Master Clamps.
- The Master Arm + Clamp Kit enables mounting on any round or flat surface from 1/2 – 2.1" in diameter or thickness.
- Load Capacity up to 9.75lbs (4.5kg)
- Maximum Arm Extension of 21"(53.4cm)
- Arm is compatible with Baby 5/8" (16mm) receptor.
- 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 threads on each end for added versatility
- Clamp features Baby 5/8"(16mm) Socket for use with of a wide variety of attachments including the Rock Solid Double Articulating Arm, Camera Platform, Rock Solid Aero Elbow , Baby Ballhead Adapter and more.
- Clamp has built -in 1/4"-20 threads for mounting smaller Rock Solid Articulating Arms.
- Clamp features a non-reflective black finish and metal lift-ratchet style handle for tightening in confined spaces.
- Clamp includes 5/8"(16mm) Baby stud, with 1/4"-20 male thread insert.
- Tether Tools Lifetime Warranty
|Arms + Clamps + Grips||Arms, Clamps, Kits|