Hasselblad 907X 50C Mirrorless Medium Format Digital Camera System
With the CFV II 50C digital back and the 907X camera body, Hasselblad’s photographic history is connected in one system. Bridge the past and the present with the modernised CFV II 50C attached to a classic Hasselblad V System camera. Merge the CFV II 50C with the 907X to create a whole new combination that enables shooting with a variety of Hasselblad optics, ranging from the V System to our modern XCD Lenses, XCD 45 pictured above sold separately.
Hasselblad’s smallest medium format camera body ever weighing in at only 206g, the 907X is extremely thin, lightweight and built to smoothly combine with the CFV II 50C, creating the highly compact 907X 50C digital mirrorless medium format camera. Connecting the 907X with the CFV II 50C enables shooting with a wide range of Hasselblad optics, including all XCD Lenses and all HC/HCD, V System and XPan Lenses via adaptors
CFV II 50C
The refreshed CFV II 50C digital back features a brilliant 50-megapixel CMOS medium format sensor, individually calibrated for optimal performance, with outstanding colour depth, a huge dynamic range of 14 stops and the ability to capture full size in-camera JPEG images. Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution technology is integrated into the camera’s system, delivering superb, true-to-life tones that match what the human eye sees. Ergonomically enhanced from the previous model, the CFV II 50C now has a touch and tilt rear display in addition to an internal battery slot, making it an even sleeker package. As a stand-alone back compatible with most V System cameras, the CFV II 50C combines with the 907X camera body to allow even more creative possibilities.
MIX AND MATCH TO BUILD YOUR OWN SYSTEM
The CFV II 50C digital back can be paired with most Hasselblad V System cameras made from 1957 and onwards in addition to technical cameras, making it easy to combine analog and digital shooting. When combined with the 907X camera body, the photographer gains access to the entire XCD Lens range, providing autofocus and autoexposure. Unlike the previous CFV models, which are limited in terms of real wide-angle options, 907X 50C gives access to excellent wide-angle lenses including the XCD 21 and 30. This combination becomes very reminiscent of the Hasselblad SWC camera, but with interchangeable lenses. All HC/HCD, V System, and XPan Lenses can also be used when coupled with the XH Adapter, XV Adapter, and XPan Lens Adapter, respectively. To broaden the spectrum of lens options even more, the 907X enables compatibility with a wide range of third-party adapters and lenses.
TILT. TOUCH. PINCH. SWIPE.
The CFV II 50C’s modern tilt screen features an intuitive touch interface with swipe and pinch-to-zoom options when image browsing. A high frame rate of 60fps enables a smooth live view through the digital display. Thanks to the high-resolution screen and improved live view, including focus peaking, more accurate focusing is made possible, which is especially advantageous on the manual-focused V System cameras.
Key features of the 907X include:
- Large medium format 50MP 43.8 x 32.9 mm CMOS sensor
- Up to 14 stops of dynamic range
- Captures 16-bit RAW images and full resolution JPEGs
- High-resolution 3.2-inch 2.4M dot touch and tilt screen
- Smooth live view experience with a high frame rate of 60fps
- Video: 2.7k (2720 x 1530) and Full HD (1920 x 1080) / Video covers full sensor width in a 16:9 ratio
- Intuitive user interface with swipe and pinch touch controls
- Internal battery slot with the option to recharge in-camera via the USB-C port (same battery used on the X System)
- Compatibility with most V System cameras made from 1957 and onwards in addition to third party technical or view cameras
- Full compatibility with all XCD Lenses
- Full compatibility with HC/HCD Lenses including AF with optional XH Lens Adapter (manual focus only with HC 120 Macro and HC 120 Macro II)
- Compatibility with V System Lenses, XPan Lenses, and third-party lenses using XV, XPan and third-party lens adapters, respectively
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots
- Audio in/out connectors
- Flash in/out connectors
- Integrated Wi-Fi connectivity and USB-C connection, enabling tethered shooting
- Portable workflow with Phocus Mobile 2 support*
- Optional accessories, including chrome finished 907X Control Grip for quick access to main image functions and 907X Optical Viewfinder for convenient eye-level shooting
- 907X ultra-thin and light weight body converts CFV II 50C digital back into digital SWC
- 907X 50C weight: 740 g (CFV II 50C: 540 g / 907X Camera Body: 200 g)
LENS NOT INCLUDED
|Camera Format||Digital Medium Format|
|Camera Type||Mirrorless Large Sensor Medium Format|
|Weight||907X camera body + CFV II 50C digital back + battery: 865 g|
Content of video may not represent the actual product or contents and is for information/educational/illustrative purposes only.