LEE Filters 100mm System Digital SLR Starter Kit
If you are new to LEE Filters, the 100mm Digital Starter Kit can set you on your way.
This Kit Contains:
- 1x LEE Filters 100mm System Filter Holder
- The LEE Filters 100mm System Filter Holder is fundamental to the LEE Filters system. Takes 100mm System filters, and can be constructed to take up to two at any one time.
- 1x LEE Filters 100mm System 0.6 Neutral Density Grad Hard Filter
- Enables the photographer to selectively adjust exposure across the frame by 2 Stops.
- 1x LEE Filters 100mm System 0.6 ProGlass Neutral Density Standard Filter
- The LEE Filters 100mm System 0.6 ProGlass Neutral Density Standard Filter reduces exposure by 2 Stops equally across the entire frame.
- 1x LEE Filters Tri-Pouch
- The Tri-Pouch holds three filters – allowing photographers to pack their preferred resin set when heading out on location. The pockets are wide enough to carry holders and adaptor rings. The pouch features belt loops on the back.
- 1x LEE Filters Cleaning Cloth
- A high quality cleaning cloth which can be used either dry or with the cleaning solution. Care is advised if sand or salt particles are present on the filter.
A ready-assembled 100mm System Filter Holder comes as standard with this kit, and it also includes a ProGlass 0.6 ND Standard Filter.
ProGlass filters are designed to cut out more infrared and UV light than the standard versions. The result? A cleaner, crisper result, with fewer colour aberrations when shooting in challenging light. Also included in the kit is a 0.6 ND Grad Hard, Cleaning Cloth and Tri-Pouch.
The Filter Holder attaches to your lens via 100mm System Adaptor Rings (sold separately), which come in a range of thread sizes & Standard or Wide Angle varieties to suit your lenses. The ring screws to the lens and the holder then clips to the ring, this allows one holder to work for many lens sizes.
By default it takes 100mm System resin & glass filters which are 2mm thick, and comes pre-assembled to take up to two filters at any one time using what is provided in the kit (remember, though, the more filter guides added, the higher the likelihood of vignetting with wide angle lenses)
Additional filter slots (Side Blades) are available to purchase separately along with longer (or shorter) screws. There are also Side Blades available to take thinner 1mm or thicker 4mm filters.
|Filter System||LEE 100mm|
|Connection Type||Adaptor Ring (Not Included), Tandem Adaptor (Not Included)|
|Compatible Filter Sizes||100x100x2mm, 100x150x2mm, 105mm Rotating Polariser (Via 105mm Accessory Ring)|
|Filter Effect||Neutral Density Graduated, Neutral Density Standard|
|Filter Dimensions||100x100mm, 100x150mm|
|Filter Material||Glass, Optically Correct Resin|
Content of video may not represent the actual product or contents and is for information/educational/illustrative purposes only.