Please Note: Whilst we now have good stocks of the most popular ND, ND Grads and ND grads sets; due to high demand there still are long delays on some filters especially the Big Stopper.
We continue to operate a priority prepaid waiting list; therefore if you place your order through this website the system will take payment immediately, and if the item is not in stock you will added to this list.
We will supply any out of stock items as quickly as possible, but at this time we cannot guarantee any delivery times. We are very sorry for any inconvenience.
For the latest updates please visit the Lee products order updates page.
Lee's extensive range of filters include a full selection of filters for contrast and rendition control in Black & White photography. Polyester filters are less expensive than their resin counterparts, and have the additional benefit that they can be cut to size for use in smaller filter holder systems or rear filter slots in lenses and lens hoods.
- Light Yellow 3 (no exposure correction) - Partially corrects for excess blue in aerial photography
- Medium Yellow 8 (+ 1/3 stop) - Darkens sky, cloud and foliage to reproduce correct tones.
- Yellow Green 11 (+ 1 1/3 stops) - Used to alter the response of panchromatic emulsions, to be equivalent to the natural response of the eye to objects under tungsten illumination. Greens are reproduced slightly lighter in daylight
- Deep Yellow 12 (+ 1/3 stop) - Minus blue filter. Can be used to cancel blue light with infrared-sensitive films, also for haze penetration in aerial photography.
- Deep Yellow 15 (+ 2/3 stop) - More increase in contrast between cloud and sky than No. 8, for over-correction effect. Also used for copying documents on yellowed paper.
- Yellow Orange 16 (+ 2/3 stop) - Gives even greater over-correction than No.15. Absorbs a small amount of green.
- Orange 21 (+ 1 stop) - Contrast filter. Absorbs blue and blue/green.
- Light Red (+2 stops) - Greater contrast effect than No. 21.
- Red 25 [Tricolour Red] (+3 stops) Red separation - strongly absorbs blue and blue/green, even more pronounced than No.23A. Maximum transmission above 610 nanometres, used for haze penetration in aerial photography, and removing blue in infrared photography.
- Blue 47B [Tricolour Blue] (+3 stops) Blue separation - strongly absorbs red/yellow and green. Maximum transmission at 440 nanometres
- Green 58 [Tricolour Green] (+3 stops) Green separation strongly absorbs red/yellow and blue. Maximum transmission at 530 nanometres
Any 100x100mm black & white polyester filters can be supplied (to special order) pre-mounted in a 2mm thick Plastic Mount for use in a Lee resin filter slot at just £1 extra.
|Filter Type||Filter System|
|Filter System Size||100mm|
|Lens Filter Effect||Black and White|
|Adaptor Ring / Lens Filter Thread||No|
|Lens FIlter Material||Polyester|